In Other News
- We celebrated our 11th Anniversary on the 27th of September!
- We have recently revamped our website, which you discovered if you clicked any of the links. Please take bookmark our site, www.kmschimke.org and let us know what you think!
- Ana prayed recently for her future husband: that he will go out into many places and tell others about Jesus. Where do kids come up with these crazy ideas? Don’t be surprised to hear this from a child though, as she often points out that one need not be an adult to believe in Jesus!
- Nick knows how to warm his mother’s heart – whenever he’s feeling sweet he’ll hug her and say, “Mommy, you’re my best friend.” And sometimes he doesn’t even follow that up with a request for a cookie! Ha!
- Zoe devotes herself to learning her catechism, and is up to Question 136: Who should partake of the Lord’s supper? Answer: Only those who repent of their sins, believe in Christ for salvation, and love their fellow men. Her reflections on this: “Well, I do all those things!” Of course, after being questioned further, she admitted, “Well, I don’t always do the third one perfectly.”